A monsoon came through Beryl and last months games where canceled. With the causeways under the coliseum flooded the games where reconfigured into a Water Sport.
Trial One – Water Hazard
Contestants have to ‘walk the plank’, enter the water, and make their way across to the other side of the arena.
The Depth and ‘Water Hazard’ varying depending on which column support grid they found them selves in or had to cross. each contestant may swim over and attempt to see what was inside the next grid. however you may just swim across without checking.
First one across wins!
- +1CP and +1AP for participation.
- +1AP for finishing the course and surviving (Total = 1CP, 2AP)
- +1CP for the winner. (Total = +2cp and +2AP for winner)
- 100sc Participation
- 100sc Finishing the Course (200sc total)
- 300sc for the Winner (500sc total)
Trial Two – Launch Boat Combat.
Two weeks later the hazards are removed and the arena is reconfigured for the Launch Boat Sea Combat.
4 teams of two contestants each are launched into the water.
open water across the arena Most of the ‘Water Hazards’ have been cleared from the arena.
- if your boat is swamped or sunk AND you AND your team mate are in the water – you loose.
- you may enter the water as long as YOUR boat is still afloat and still be in the game.
- if you board ANY boat that isn’t currently occupied – you may claim it as YOUR boat.
- you may OWN more than one boat.
- Last Team still in a boat and/or still alive wins
- +1CP and +1AP for participation
- +1AP if you take out another team.
- +1CP and +1AP and 500SC for winning team
- 100sc Participation (each individual)
- 400sc for the Winning Team