Beryl Summer Gladiatorial Games
exiled bandit brother from the wastes
CP Earned: 1+1/1+1=4 (transfer to Dunstrand Rising) / AP: 1+1 / 2 carried over (used now)
Aptitude: kinetic 4
RESILIENCE = 7 * 12 = 84
Stealth 2, Camouflage 2, Climb 2, Swim 1, Jump 1, Ride 1, run 1
Combat: Melee 6+1, Propel 4+2, Grapple 2+1, Fend 1+2, Evade 6+2, Soak 2+3
Technique: Blind Fighting 3+1, Style: Dirty Fighting 7+1, Tactics: Personal 4+1
Good Luck, Kinetic Faculty 4, Poverty (none)
Familiarity: Knives, Swords, Thrown Small, axes, Spear, Bow, Maces, Improvised
Kinetic: [31 pts] Power (5; +1/-1), Swift (10; ‘snap’ no penalty)
Tactics: +1 Initiative/Resist Interruption and knock back; The avoid maneuver can apply to 2 attacks, +1 CS on Soak checks
Facing a arena where ropes were used to swing to a ship, fight across it, swing to another, fight across that, and swing to opposite shore where foes lurked.
- Drew dagger, traded it with Kelly Royal for his tomohawk. Befor ethe command to start was given, i threw and hit a pike+shield guy opposite me.
- Next threw a shield like a discus and took out surprised pike man.
- Used climb, jump, swim, run, evade to weave across first boat and catch Kelly Royal’s character.
- Same thing across other ship, get hit a couple times, grab rope, swing, jump, 2 footed landing on Kelly ROyals back – smashes him against iron door where he finds it locked.
- Spoit glint around neck of foes – interpose knife opponent while grabbing his key – broadsword foes strikes him instead
- Get lock undone, jump through to dodge broadsword attack
2 weeks – heal up
3 way cage match with Troy and Kelly; bought broadsword+1 base damage for fight
- Everyone has a key – i tried my own door first thinking the prep slaves may have been stupid
- Move to center, attack Troy
- Troy (3 diff special abilities) focuses on Kelly Royal and i use tons of snap attacks, chi, and dirty fighting – eventually take both out after about 5 rounds. They both have leather armor.
Veng rode with the dust brothers until his anger and hate made him perform acts even the bandits of the wastes found intolerable. He was shaved, tattooed and left for dead in the desert sun where he was found by a patrol from the borderlands. He was nursed back to help but turned on his host and murdered 2 of them. He secured his sale to the War Pits of Beryl and has been fighting for 2 years. He is known And a liar, trickster, and underhanded warrior – liked and trusted by none of his ‘brothers’ in the pits.
He has a habit of constantly hissing at opponents and being very ‘twitchy’. He has no regard for rules or the parameters of the fights he is in.